en - Re: [sympa-users] Need help creating an attachment rejecting scenario

  • From: Sven Hartge <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Need help creating an attachment rejecting scenario
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 14:33:36 +0100

Hallo .*,

I worked around my issue by matching on the type of the message part instead of trying to match on the Content-Type header:

---------8<------------
title.gettext THM Newsletter

match([msg_part->type],/image/) smtp,dkim,md5,smime -> reject(reason='send_multipart')
match([msg_part->type],/application/) smtp,dkim,md5,smime -> reject(reason='send_multipart')
true() smtp,dkim,smime,md5 -> editorkey
---------8<------------

This works the way I want it to: All mails with binary attachments are directly refused and the rest is sent to the admin/moderators.

But I still stand by my statement that "match([header->Content-Type],/multipart\/mixed/)" should work for signed and unsigned mails and not working for signed mails seems like a bug to me.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Sven Hartge

--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Sven Hartge
Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen

Postanschrift: Wiesenstraße 14, 35390 Gießen
Tel.: +49 641 309-1291
Fax: +49 641 309-1288
Web: www.its.thm.de, E-Mail: address@concealed