en - [sympa-users] access to user attributes in tt2

  • From: Jerome Pouilloux <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] access to user attributes in tt2
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 14:52:17 +0000

Hi,
first of all, happy new year to every one.
I'm trying to get attributes from user in a tt2 template to check the value.
To do that, I have filled the field `attributes_user` in the table `user_table`
in my tt2 I have tried to do
[% IF user  %]
 [% FOREACH vuser IN user.attributes %]
[% vuser  %]
[% END %]
 [% END %]
but the result is an hash who changes every time I refresh the page example:HASH(0xd4442a0), HASH(0x790f858).
What am I missing?
Furthermore, is there a possibility to check a value directly in the ldap configured in sympa.conf?

Regards