en - Re: [sympa-users] [External] Re: Sympa process died

  • From: "Silvers, Tim" <address@concealed>
  • To: Matt Taggart <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] [External] Re: Sympa process died
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 22:01:11 +0000

Hi Matt,

Our graphs are not as detailed, but they are attached. I provided the graph from this week when we experienced a crash and a graph covering the year (our upgrade from 6.1.x was completed in May). Today, I added more details to our graphs, so you’ll see that reappear in stats from today in the weekly.

Thanks,

Tim