en - [sympa-users] Getting owners and moderators for lists

  • From: Pat Allen <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Getting owners and moderators for lists
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 07:59:15 -0800 (PST)

Good morning!

I'm currently running Sympa 6.2.64 on CentOS 7. I put together some scripts
back when we started using 5.3.3 which alert me when messages are waiting to
be moderated. They pulled the names of the moderators from the list's config
file which seemed to be correct. But this morning I noticed that the email
contained the names of people who no longer work here. And yet the GUI has
the correct information.

So the list config file is no longer the correct place to look for
information. I'm presuming that I need to use LDAP to get this. Can anyone
confirm this and possibly supply the LDAP command that I would use to query
the moderators?

Thanks for the help!
Pat