en - [sympa-users] auto remove subscribed users previously allowed to subscribe with a scenario?

  • From: Michael Young <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] auto remove subscribed users previously allowed to subscribe with a scenario?
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 19:46:13 +0000

I’m attempting to configure a list that allows users in a specific group (xGroup) to opt-in to a list using a scenario.

The subscribe.xGroup scenario calls out to a search_filter and all of that works fine.

The issue I’m having is that I cannot find a way to automatically remove someone who is subscribed after they are no longer in the matching filter.

They can leave on their own, but I want to force it.

I know for mandatory subscriptions, I can use a data source (ldap_include) to achieve exactly this functionality – but I want to do similar with opt-in.

Thanks

Michael Young

RIT

  • [sympa-users] auto remove subscribed users previously allowed to subscribe with a scenario?, Michael Young, 09/15/2021