en - [sympa-users] Archives and CLI list creation?

  • From: "Shane H. Wilson" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Archives and CLI list creation?
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 14:52:24 +0000

I’m running package version of sympa 6.2.40 on Ubuntu 20.04.  When I create a list using the web interface the archives are created and working normally.  However when I create it using the CLI  it doesn’t seem to create the archive an the archive link is greyed out in the web interface.  Is there another step I need to perform or something that needs to be added to the list creation xml file?  I haven’t been able to find anything about this in the documentation.

Using following command to create lists.  /usr/lib/sympa/bin/sympa.pl --create_list --robot lists.centre.edu --input_file /local-centre/list-creation/listname.xml

Thanks!

Shane

Shane Wilson

Information Technology Services

Associate Director, Network and Security

600 West Walnut Street

Danville, Kentucky 40422

859.238.5546 office

https://www.centre.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/200130.gif

www.centre.edu

  • [sympa-users] Archives and CLI list creation?, Shane H. Wilson, 08/23/2021