en - [sympa-users] UI performance

  • From: Jérôme Pouilloux <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] UI performance
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 15:17:23 +0200

Dear,

We have an instance of sympa (6.2.60)  with 15 000 lists created. Some queries like a search in the list of the queries take a very long time and may end with a 503 error.

We change the apache configuration to put this paramters with no effect on the 503 problem:
Timeout 600
ProxyTimeout 600
We also change the configuration to increase apache performance following this, with no effect :
https://devops.ionos.com/tutorials/optimize-apache-performance-on-centos-7-1/

the database server is running on mariadb 10.3 with the default mariadb configuration.(mysqltuner didn't recommend any change to the configuration)
apache et mariadb are running on the same VM which is a centos7 with 2 cpu and 6Go of RAM
Do you have any idea to increase performance of the sympa UI ?

Regards