en - [sympa-users] Allowing auto-replies from a specific user

  • From: Bruce Dubbs <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Allowing auto-replies from a specific user
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 15:37:12 -0500

I am setting up a sympa mailing list where almost all subscribers are not allowed to post, but a git hook mails to the list.

When I test, git does send the message, but sympa does not like it:

err main::#243 > Sympa::Spindle::spin#83 > Sympa::Spindle::ProcessIncoming::_twist#296 Ignoring message which would cause a loop; message appears to be an auto-reply

How to I tell the list to allow these messages? Thanks.

-- Bruce