en - Re: [sympa-users] Config error, not sure how to debug

  • From: Felix Schäfer <address@concealed>
  • To: "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Config error, not sure how to debug
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 17:53:32 +0100

Hello,

> Am 21.03.2021 um 17:43 schrieb Stefan Hornburg (Racke) <address@concealed>:
>
> I didn't see this error message before. Can you tell us which Sympa version
> you are using

Sympa 6.2.40 on Ubuntu

> and how this error message
> has been triggered?

That is the part I’m not quite sure about :-D I have added the previous log
messages down below. From what I can gather some upstream mail system seems
to try to send something to the -owner of a list, maybe because it is the
sender or the return-path of the email that originally caused the upstream
mail system to answer?

===
notice Sympa::Spindle::ProcessIncoming::_twist() Processing Sympa::Message
<<redacted>-address@concealed>; envelope_sender=;
message_id=<redacted>@<redacted>.tu-dortmund.de;
sender=noreply.<redacted>@tu-dortmund.de
info Sympa::Spindle::DoForward::_twist() Processing Sympa::Message
<<redacted>-address@concealed>;
message_id=<redacted>@<redacted>.tu-dortmund.de; priority=5;
recipient=<redacted>-address@concealed
err main::#243 > Sympa::Spindle::spin#95 >
Sympa::Spindle::DoForward::_twist#129 Message for <redacted> function
return_path ignored, return_path undefined in list <redacted>
===

Felix