en - Re: [sympa-users] Migration manuals for mailman to sympa do not exist anymore

  • From: Matthias Fechner <address@concealed>
  • To: "Pinson, Brian" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Migration manuals for mailman to sympa do not exist anymore
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 16:21:00 +0100

Am 18.03.2021 um 15:03 schrieb Pinson, Brian:
Looking to move over archives from mailman to sympa. Did you ever get this
figured out?

I migrated all my lists last year to sympa using the repository I linked.
As FreeBSD has removed python2.7 end of last year, this migration path will not work anymore, as it requires python 2.7.

For other environments this maybe will work, but you have to test it anyway on a test environment.

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook