en - [sympa-users] Development plan of sympa

  • From: Mathias Bedu <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Development plan of sympa
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 07:20:23 +0000

Title: Development plan of sympa

Hi,

I was wondering if  you have any information about long term development of sympa ? More specifically, i was thinking about the API part, because for what i saw, it seems that the SOAP API have only a small part of all available commands in the command line executable ? I also saw the REST API github, but nothing seems to have moved since 2 years, do you have any information about it ?

I am asking all this because i would like to know if i can expect to see the rest of the commands line to be implemented in an API, in the next few months ?

Whatever, Thanks you very much for your hard work,

Mathias