en - [sympa-users] question about subscription after authentication

  • From: "antonelli@cnaf" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] question about subscription after authentication
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 14:19:49 +0200

Dear all,

we have a Sympa 6.2.56 multi domain installation with CAS/LDAP authentication/authorization so we allow access only to users of our Institution (apart from open ML/archives). The question is related to how to configure a scenario for subscription to a mailing list after authentication.

It seems to me that the "auth" part of subscription default scenarii refers to authorization which means "you ask for a subscription -> you receive a mail saying you requested it -> you accept it by clicking on a link and authorize the subscription".

Is there a default scenario or a way to configure one to make a subscription possible only after the user has authenticated him/herself?

Thank you
regards
Stefano