en - Re: [sympa-users] Logout not works from sympa web interface

  • From: Kazim Koybasi <address@concealed>
  • To: "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Logout not works from sympa web interface
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 14:24:57 +0300

Hello,

Sympa version is 6.2.56 and auth.conf is like below.

cas
   base_url https://xxx.xxx.edu/cas
   non_blocking_redirection        on
   auth_service_name Login
   login_path /login
   logout_path /logout
   ldap_host xxx.xxxx.edu:389
   ldap_get_email_by_uid_filter (cn=[uid])
   ldap_timeout 30
   ldap_bind_dn CN=XXX,DC=XXX,DC=local
   ldap_bind_password XXXX
   ldap_suffix OU=XXX,DC=XXXX,DC=local
   ldap_scope sub
   ldap_email_attribute mail

Regards.

On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 at 14:04, Stefan Hornburg (Racke) <address@concealed> wrote:
On 8/28/20 12:58 PM, Kazim Koybasi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We installed sympa 6.2.56 on a different server to apply the upgrade process and we set it to auth from CAS. It
> successfully logs in but logout does not work. It seems logout_path in auth.conf does not apply. How can we solve this?
>
> Best regards.

Hello Kazim,

what is the Sympa version on the current server?

How does your auth.conf look like (with sensitive data redacted) ?

Regards
         Racke

Debian and Sympa administration. Provisioning with Ansible.