en - Re: [sympa-users] WWSympa

  • From: "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] WWSympa
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 12:43:43 +0200

On 8/24/20 5:29 PM, Christian Stalberg wrote:
> According to https://wiki.debian.org/Sympa

This is actually quite outdated, e.g. there is not separate package for
wwsympa any more.

> ‘WWSympa is the web interface of Sympa. Sympa and WWSympa are in the same
> package : sympa. When installed, the Web
> interface is accessible at this URL: http://localhost/wws/’

Which web server do you use? It should be configured according to the
documentation

https://sympa-community.github.io/manual/install/configure-http-server.html

Regards
Racke

> I installed the package; however, I cannot find WWSympa

Debian and Sympa administration. Provisioning with Ansible.