en - RE: [sympa-users] How do I login for the first time as listmaster?

  • From: "Bate, Chris" <address@concealed>
  • To: "'Steven Jones'" <address@concealed>, "'address@concealed'" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] How do I login for the first time as listmaster?
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 14:40:23 +0000

Steven,

Full disclosure I am a sympa novice.  That said, my understanding is that you define a listmaster in sympa.conf.  Once sympa is set up go to the web address of your sympa server – i.e.,  lists.yourdomin.com/wws and create an account with the listmaster address defined in sympa.conf.  See link to directions below for more information.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Wo9Z4f56z_g8In1vQ3nj0CYCLwRqY4Uf1YAa6YsNgRo/edit?usp=sharing

Chris