en - [sympa-users] Warning when creating list from xml file

  • From: Kazim Koybasi <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Warning when creating list from xml file
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 21:54:29 +0300

Hello,

We installed sympa 6.2.48 in Centos 7 test server which will eventually become our production server. When I want to create a list from xml file. It eventually created but I get an error message like below. Does it negligible? How can we avoid this message? Our xml file is in attachment.

Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at /usr/share/sympa/lib/Sympa/Request/Handler/create_list.pm line 188.

Best Regards.

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<list>
       <listname>testlist1</listname>