en - [sympa-users] site-wide unsubscribe?

  • From: Amos <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed >> address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] site-wide unsubscribe?
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 10:25:11 -0500

Is there a feature that I haven't discovered, or any thoughts towards providing a site-wide unsubscribe?  In other words, not only unsubscribe from a given list, but given the option to unsubscribe now and forever any list on that site.

Though, I could see that some lists that were of an official capacity, say for employees, be exempt from the site-wide unsubscribe.

Amos

  • [sympa-users] site-wide unsubscribe?, Amos, 10/23/2019