en - [sympa-users] analytics?

  • From: Amos <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed >> address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] analytics?
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 11:21:35 -0600

Occasionally I'll get complaints like: "Sympa is slow" or "Why haven't I seen my post."  However, when this happens, it seems a bit difficult to get a clear idea of the present processing state of Sympa, where things might be in the queue processing, what it's currently working on, etc.  I've looked in spool/bulk a couple of times when that has happened, but unfortunately I still didn't have a clear idea of what was going on.

Has anybody written any scripts to show the present health, load of Sympa?

Amos