en - [sympa-users] Email UI settings?

  • From: Dave Gunn <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Email UI settings?
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 12:12:31 +0000

Hi,

I have a basic Sympa service running 6.2.24 and it’s working correctly, email commands to the service work well, but however not all the email UI options are made available in messages.

e.g. for a closed list with owner authentication of new subscribers – the listowner_notification.tt2 email template ‘subrequest’ statement delivers an message with the web authentication link but not an email approval link, which appears to be controlled by the IF statement:

[% IF user_interfaces.size() == 1 && user_interfaces.0 == 'mail' -%]

As far as possible I’d like the service to be administered via email and this seems possible, but after checking the documentation, list and global settings I can’t find how to change the IU setting.

I’m still very new to this so guess I’m missing something?

Thanks in advance

Dave

  • [sympa-users] Email UI settings?, Dave Gunn, 01/09/2019