en - [sympa-users] Authenticating with different LDAP suffix

  • From: dee heffem <address@concealed>
  • To: dev <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Authenticating with different LDAP suffix
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 12:15:03 -0600

Hello,
I have defined one LDAP server for authentication. I would like to add a
second OU to include (ou=marketing,dc=my,dc=net) for users to login to
the Sympa web interface.

I have tried duplicating the LDAP paragraph below in
`/etc/sympa/auth.conf` with only changing the `suffix` however I am not
able to authenticate users in the web interface this way. Is there
something I am missing?

Thank you

ldap
host ldap.my.net
timeout 200
use_ssl 1
ssl_ciphers MEDIUM:HIGH
suffix ou=sales,dc=my,dc=net

get_dn_by_email_filter (&(mail=[sender])(objectClass=inetOrgPerson))

email_attribute mail
scope sub