en - [sympa-users] Owners&Editors

  • From: LOURDES REBOLLAR REIER <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Owners&Editors
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 17:12:17 +0100

Hello,

Please, could anybody explain me , when I create a list with an XML file , why the owners and the editors are not included in the config file? Instead of, it create two files , editor.dump and owner.dump.

Is it new in this version? Should I assume that if there are owners in the two files, they will mix?

Looking forward to you answer

Thanks in advance & Best regards

Lourdes Rebollar Reier

Universidad Complutense

Centro de Proceso de Datos
Avda.
Complutense S/N.
28040 Madrid
Tel: +34-91-3944769

Fax: +34-91-3944773
E-mail:
lrebollar at ucm es

P El consumo de papel es perjudicial para el medio ambiente. Por favor, téngalo en cuenta antes de imprimir este mensaje.

Paper waste harms our environment. Please bear this in mind before printing this message.

  • [sympa-users] Owners&Editors, LOURDES REBOLLAR REIER, 11/14/2018