en - [sympa-users] Missing options in webinterface as privileged list owner

  • From: Philip Frei <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Missing options in webinterface as privileged list owner
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 08:52:06 +0200

Hello,

I noticed that some options to administer a list are only available for
a listmaster account and not for the privileged list owner.

E.g. when I login as privileged list owner and go to
"edit_list_request/test/sending" I can't see the fields for

- anonymous_sender
- remove_headers
- remove_outgoing_headers

I think there are even more fields that are only available for
listmaster accounts.

Do you have a hint how to show these fields to every privileged list
owner?

I'm using Debian's Sympa 6.2.36

regards,
Philip

  • [sympa-users] Missing options in webinterface as privileged list owner, Philip Frei, 10/03/2018