en - [sympa-users] how to remove owners included from a source

  • From: "stefano.antonelli@cnaf" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] how to remove owners included from a source
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 18:52:30 +0200

Dear users,

I've configured an .incl file to add privileged owners of a list from a file (include_file - Sympa 6.2.9).

I see that these privileged owners are added to db admin_table but I do not manage to remove them;

when I remove a line/email-address and update the source file, the email address is still in the table.

Is there a way to remove a privileged owners added by an external file or must it be done by removing the entry from the admin_table in the db?

thank you
cheers stefano