en - [sympa-users] Outgoing Sympa notification emails have short line wraps. How to fix?

  • From: Mark London <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Outgoing Sympa notification emails have short line wraps. How to fix?
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 13:26:47 -0400

Hi - My Sympa'a notifications email have lines that wrap after a small number
of characters. See below.

This is because it's being send out in non-HTML format.

I would like the emails to be senr out using HTML format, so that this won't
happen.

I.e., see the footer (below) for one of my mailing lists The footer is HTML
formatted, so the long line doesn't automatically wrap.

Is this any easy fix in the Sympa configuration? Or the source? Or perhaps
it's been fixed in a later version of Sympa? Thanks! - Mark