en - Re: [sympa-users] determining stale lists w/o archive

  • From: "antonelli@cnaf" <address@concealed>
  • To: "McLaren, Terry" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] determining stale lists w/o archive
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 16:57:37 +0200

Hi Terry

> Is there a way to determine when the last message distribution was sent
> to a list that doesn’t have an archive?

I don't know if I figure out well; there is msg_count file in, e.g., /var/lib/sympa/list_data/DOMAIN/LIST (rpm installation; I don't know if archive and msg_Count are connected)

it gives you timestamp (divided by 86400) and number of messages

cheers
stefano

Is there a way to determine when the last message distribution was sent to a list that doesn’t have an archive?

Terry McLaren