en - [sympa-users] Viewing archive messages question.

  • From: Mark London <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Viewing archive messages question.
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 16:38:06 -0400

Hi - I want to view all the archives messages, in the format that is displayed while doing a search.

But the search form, requires me to enter a word, and to select all the months manually. There is no "show me all the messages" button. At least I can't find it. Maybe I'm overlooking it?

Thanks for your help. - Mark

  • [sympa-users] Viewing archive messages question., Mark London, 07/20/2018