en - Re: [sympa-users] trouble with Sympa installation

  • From: Alvar Freude <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] trouble with Sympa installation
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 23:44:04 +0200

Hi,

> Am 18.07.2018 um 17:50 schrieb <address@concealed>
> <address@concealed>:
>
> I’m not sure if the „maillist“ right in transport_regexp! Or should it be
> only “lists”?

This depends on the domain name, which seems to be maillist.

Your email addresses for lists seems to be address@concealed; I
don’t use postfix anymore (now using exim), but AFAIK you have to set the
domain in „mydomain“ too, and „myhostname“ is for the HELO banner?

Why not use the method from the official documentation?
https://sympa-community.github.io/manual/install/configure-mail-server-postfix.html

> mydestination = $myhostname, $mydomain, fdvs018.ffm.dmz, localhost,
> localhost.localdomain

But you should never (!) invent local top level domains like dmz here,
because nowadays there may be everything as real TLD and this can cause big
trouble.

Ciao
Alvar

--