en - [sympa-users] Feature request ( cheap one, sorry if i missed it i didnt check latest version )

  • From: Uli Schellhaas <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Feature request ( cheap one, sorry if i missed it i didnt check latest version )
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 09:16:28 +0200

Hello,

this might be a migration based issue, but i would love to be able to:
remove users from the excluded subscribers list which is filled when you have automatic datasources, and "unsubscribe" users.

The button available on subscribers: excluded is "restore" i would wish for a "remove from excluded list" without restoring, this should be some 1 liner which removes the addy from database, right ?

explanation: we have migrated sympa lists, and decided we want some with automated datasources now. we end up having a mix of users directly subscribed, and from datasources, many are from both sources. If i want to remove an obsolete user, he gets on the list. he cannot get back on the list by automated datasource once he is excluded from subscribers. we workarround by disabling all automatic datasources, restore the users from excluded subscribers, unsubscribe them, and re-enable automated datasources. thats a bit stupid.

thanks for your ear

greetings

  • [sympa-users] Feature request ( cheap one, sorry if i missed it i didnt check latest version ), Uli Schellhaas, 06/06/2018