en - [sympa-users] Need help debugging one small installation problem

  • From: Hugo Ricardo de Sousa Fatela <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Need help debugging one small installation problem
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 17:36:29 +0000

Greetings.

I Installed sympa version 6.2.32 for the first time in a Centos 7 pc. I tried (it seems I failed) to follow the instructions I found here. https://sympa-community.github.io/manual/install/install-sympa-distribution-rpm.html

I installed the rpm. Used a Mysql DB and nginx web server.

When I open sympa I got this.​ I tried other browsers but still the same.

I triple check every step, permissions of the sympa folder and static-content folders, configurations... I' out of ideas.

Anyone had this problem before? any ideas what might be causing this and how to solve it?

thanks

regards.

Hugo

  • [sympa-users] Need help debugging one small installation problem, Hugo Ricardo de Sousa Fatela, 05/16/2018