en - [sympa-users] Why doesn't "create_list listmaster" remove the

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Why doesn't "create_list listmaster" remove the

Hi - I'm just starting to configure sympa. I don't want anybody to be able
to request a mailing list. So in my /etc/sympa/sympa.conf file (using
redhat), I defined create_list to be listmaster, and listmaster is defined to
be an email address.

But it doesn't work, because the "request a list" and "create list".links
still show up on the toolbar and home page of any user. I restarted the
sympa service, but that didn't help. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

listmaster address@concealed
create_list listmaster

- Mark

  • [sympa-users] Why doesn't "create_list listmaster" remove the, mrl, 08/16/2022