en - Re: [sympa-users] LDAP Paged Search with Sympa

  • From: Soji Ikeda <address@concealed>
  • To: Sérgio Cláudio <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] LDAP Paged Search with Sympa
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 17:43:43 +0900

Hi Sergio,

2018/03/27 23:50、Sérgio Cláudio <address@concealed>のメール:

Hi Sympa Users,

I’m currently using Sympa 6.2.23b.2 and I’m creating lists using “Data souces setup” menu with the “LDAP query inclusion (include_ldap_query)” and it works fine as long as the Active Directory returns less than 1000 entries defined with the MaxPageSize in the Windows Server. But I need to do quite a few queries that over the 1000 limit and the Active Directory administrators are not going to raise the default limit.

Usually what we do on the client side is to specify a “paged search” just like Microsoft recommends. But so far I have not managed to find a way to do that with Sympa, is there a way? And if not how should I approach the problem?

This issue has been filed:
  https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa/issues/57

My opinion at present (commented as ikedas) is “fix AD”.

Regards,
— Soji

Best regards,

Sergio Claudio