en - Re: [sympa-users] Local password reset when subscribing via email

  • From: Pat Allen <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Local password reset when subscribing via email
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 15:01:19 +0000 (GMT)

Hi everyone,

I've upgraded out production server to 6.2.24 and this is becoming an issue.
Can anyone tell me if this behavior is by design or if this is a bug? (I
can't find anything on the bug tracker.) Every time I subscribe to a list via
email, I need to reset my password on the server. This is annoying to say the
least.

Thanks!
Pat