en - [sympa-users] How can the sender receive the message also?

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] How can the sender receive the message also?

Hi,

My subscribers often complain that when they send a message to the list, they
don't receive a copy. They would like to receive the message to make sure the
message was transmitted. I spent a lot of time reading documentations, but I
could not figure out how to do this.

I suspected that it might be related to the “Who can send messages” parameter,
which is currently setup as “Moderated, restricted to subscribers”.

I also checked “Available subscription options”. The selected options are:
- digest MIME format
- digest plain text format
- html-only mode
- standard (direct reception)
- no mail
- urlize mode

I noticed a “not receiving your own posts” which is not selected.

What else can I check/configure?

Thanks,