en - [sympa-users] building sympa in a docker container

  • From: Rance Hall <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] building sympa in a docker container
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 11:40:39 -0500

I've been redesigning our sympa instance with a new version of sympa
and some changes we've been postponing.

So far Its been straight forward until today.

I've got sympa running in the container, and nginx, and postfix, and
rsyslogd, and wwsympa.fcgi.

Anyway the web site is working in testing but is throwing the error:

DIED: Can't locate object method "host_port" via package
"URI::_generic" at /usr/share/sympa/lib/Sympa.pm line 780.

and one of my instances of wwsympa.fcgi crashes as soon as the error
message is printed.

My question is on the order of "what did I miss, and what do I do about
it?"

Any help appreciated.

Rance Hall

  • [sympa-users] building sympa in a docker container, Rance Hall, 09/15/2017