en - [sympa-users] SYMPA+Postfix integration

  • From: Ashraf Parakkuth Thattasseri <address@concealed>
  • To: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] SYMPA+Postfix integration
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 10:48:18 +0000

Dear Sympa lovers.

Could you please provide worked Sympa & postfix integration document.
I would like to brief my sympa setup status.

Installed Sympa in Debian by apt-get (Success)
Installed and configured mysql database (Success)
Installed and configured apache2 webserver (Success)
ldap authentication has configured (success)

We are able to post messages from the sympa web interface which is
successfully delivering messages to list members. But the members responded
to the mailing list from the email clients, it got rejected from the postfix
server with following error.
address@concealed
Remote Server returned '< #5.1.1 X-Postfix; unknown user: "ashraf-test">'
I request anyone for a advice or help to resolve this issue.

Thanks in Advance

Ashraf