en - [sympa-users] location of auth.conf?

  • From: Amos <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed >> address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] location of auth.conf?
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 17:33:40 -0500

Howdy.

I upgraded our dev sympa server to 6.2.18.  I was having difficulty with getting LDAP auth to work.  Then, after stuffing some log statements into wwsympa.fcgi, it became apparent that it wasn't even reading my "ldap" paragraph.  Then I realized it was only reading sympa_home/default/auth.conf, not sympa_home/etc/auth.conf.  I moved my locally configured auth.conf into the default directory, and then everything was working just fine.  So where is this auth.conf supposed to live, anyway?

Other than that, things are looking pretty good with 6.2.18.  I keep trying to reproduce the problem with admins/editors not getting properly updated via the web ui, but so far everything is keeping consistent.

Thanks.

  • [sympa-users] location of auth.conf?, Amos, 06/26/2017