en - RE: [sympa-users] Robot creation template and checklist

  • From: "McLaren, Terrence M" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Robot creation template and checklist
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 18:46:48 +0000

I was told by a few folks that the attachment was stripped so I’ve added it to our wiki.  You can a link at:  https://wiki.illinois.edu/wiki/display/maillists/List+Owner+Docs   or the direct link is below.

https://wiki.illinois.edu/wiki/download/attachments/529669273/Robot-template-checklist.doc?version=1&modificationDate=1497379371124&

Best,

-Terry McLaren