en - [sympa-users] HTML MAIL Composer to associate with Sympa

  • From: Gautier Auburtin <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] HTML MAIL Composer to associate with Sympa
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 15:09:08 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

Just a general question indirectly linked with Sympa.

Some time to time, some software (like CMS for web sites) integrates features to compose and send email (newsletter).
Other tools (Like MailChimp) associates Mail composing with sendmail, lists and subscription management.

We have a sympa server that we would like to generalize as our mailing lists and subscription process management tool (To get rid of contacts into CMS or Mailchimp)
But in Sympa, we lack the fonctionnality of composing emails based on templates (except very "poor" templates, not WYSIWYG)
I had a look at Mautic (Open Source mail automation management) [https://mautic.org/docs/en/setup/getting_started.html], which seems great.
But i didn't see any interoperability feature with any list managemet server like Sympa (but it is compatible with SAML IDP, to let you know)

Then, do you have any idea of a (Web) HTML composer (or marketing tool) that could work (interoperates) efficiently with Sympa ?

Regards,

Gautier

Gautier Auburtin
Chargé d'urbanisation numérique

Campus Condorcet
20 avenue George Sand - 93210 Saint-Denis La Plaine
01 55 93 93 89

www.campus-condorcet.fr
Abonnez-vous à la Lettre d'information

  • [sympa-users] HTML MAIL Composer to associate with Sympa, Gautier Auburtin, 06/01/2017