en - [sympa-users] Bugs/FeatureRequests

  • From: Guillaume MULLER <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Bugs/FeatureRequests
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 17:01:23 +0100

Hi,

First, let me thank you all for your work.

I'll start by a little bug I found on the website: I wanted to submit
bugs/features requests thus searched for "sympa.org bug report" on my search
engine and found the following page:
https://www.sympa.org/tracking
Unfortunately, the instructions seem to be out-of-date: there's no way to
"create an account" anywhere on the Sourcesup site.
I finally found this mailing-list through the "contact" section of sympa's
website. I hope it's the right place.

I'm using Sympa mostly thanks to the http://framalistes.org web site. So I'm
not sure if the "problems" I encounter are related to the software in general
or this particular instance.

- I couldn't find a way to add members in bulk. I had to enter 33 email
addresses one-by-one... Quite fastidius!
I have configured a very restricted mailing-list ('confidential' setup).
Could this be related ?

- In the page that lists the members, that would be cool to have an
indication of the exact number of people registered. Even better, a column on
the left where each member would be numbered. This would allow to quickly
check whether insertions worked or not.

Thanks

Guillaume

  • [sympa-users] Bugs/FeatureRequests, Guillaume MULLER, 01/12/2017