en - [sympa-users] Cannot set blank field for subject tagging

  • From: Thomas Lulé <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Cannot set blank field for subject tagging
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 00:51:23 +0200

Hello,

Sorry I can't find how to submit a new bug in the tracker.

In the list admin, in sending/receiving setup there is a field named "Subject tagging" to add a prefix to the subject of all mails sent.

The docs says it's optional, but if I set it to blank then submit, I get a message "No parameter was edited" and the field keeps its old value. When I update it with a non-blank value, it works.

FYI I use the instance deployed here: https://framalistes.org/

That's not a big deal but if someone knows a workaround...

Thanks
Thomas

  • [sympa-users] Cannot set blank field for subject tagging, Thomas Lulé, 10/05/2016