en - [sympa-users] Can a list owner modify a user's subscribed message topics?

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Can a list owner modify a user's subscribed message topics?

We run a couple of tropical weather-related lists. We use Sympa's message
topics feature to allow subscribers to select only specific weather bulletins.
For instance, with the WX-ATLAN list they can select outlooks, advisories,
strike probabilities, Spanish bulletins, etc. With the WX-TROPL list they can
select whole geographic regions like Pacific, Indian, Fiji, etc.

Question, is there a way that I (as the list owner) can manually change the
topics a given subscriber receives? So far I've only found that I can change
my own subscription options but not my subscribers.

Many of these folks have very poor Internet access so it's not easy for them
to use Sympa's web interface to select topics themselves.

Thanks.

..Chris..

  • [sympa-users] Can a list owner modify a user's subscribed message topics?, wxchase, 08/16/2022