en - [sympa-users] list owners/moderators from other sympa lists?

  • From: Amos <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed >> address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] list owners/moderators from other sympa lists?
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 19:03:09 -0500

I don't seem to find anything on this yet.

For a while (before upgrading to 6.2.16), we had some lists that had the following in their config file:

owner_include
source owner_or_moderator_sympa_list
reception mail
profile privileged
visibility conceal
source_parameters helpdesk

And the template file (owner_or_moderator_sympa_list.incl) was just this:

include_list [% param.0 %]

Is this still valid?  I ask because I'm seeing SQL errors that seem to be related to these because when I delete such an entry for a list, those errors disappear.  When I then add such an entry back to the list, adding a regular address as an owner or moderator throws an internal server error.

Thanks.

Amos