en - Re: [sympa-users] another regression with 6.2? globally change user's address

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] another regression with 6.2? globally change user's address
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 17:54:36 +0900

Hi Amos, Adam and all,

Patch to improve (or correct) Sympa is always welcome. Please
post it to traqcker: <http://www.sympa.org/tracking>.

However, please note that recent release, currently 6.2.x, will be
changed and fixed as priority. Patch to recent version or recent
revision in repository is preferred (Of course there are exceptions).

Thank you for working to make Sympa better!

Regards,

-- Soji

On Fri, 16 Sep 2016 13:47:15 -0700

--