en - Re: [sympa-users] having trouble with sending scenario

  • From: address@concealed (Matt Goebel)
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] having trouble with sending scenario
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 09:53:11 -0400 (EDT)

I just tried restarting sympa, and that seems to have fixed the issue.
Turns out both of the lists with issues this morning had been renamed
at some point recently. Does sympa cache the old name and not pick
up the new one after a rename until restarted?

Thanks,
Matt

And now a bit of polka music by "Matt Goebel"