en - [sympa-users] notification to sender when a message is distributed to a list.

  • From: "Lorenz, Sabine (SCC)" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] notification to sender when a message is distributed to a list.
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 08:49:47 +0000

Hi all,

we have installed sympa 6.1.23 on our server (as debian package) and I determined that the user notification to sender doesn’t seem to be sent when a message is distributed to a list.

If the email is rejected the sender gets the message „Your message has been rejected“ but if the email is validated the sender doesn’t get the information mail „message has been distributed.

In the template message_report.tt2 I see that this information mail is provided:  I also remember that this email was sent before the migration from sympa version 6.0.1+dfsg-4+s to version 6.1.23

[%##################### %]

[%###### SUCCESS NOTICE %]

[%##################### %]

[% ELSIF type == 'success' -%]

Subject: [% FILTER qencode %][%|loc%]Message distribution[%END%][%END%]

[% IF entry == 'moderating_message' -%]

[%|loc(list.name)%]Your message for list %1 has been forwarded to editor(s)[%END%]

[% ELSIF entry == 'message_distributed' -%]

[%|loc(key,list.name)%]Message %1 for list '%2' has been distributed.[%END%]

[% ELSIF entry == 'message_in_distribution_spool' -%]

[%|loc(key,list.name)%]Message %1 for list '%2' has been validated; it will be distributed soon.[%EN

D%]

[% ELSIF entry == 'message_rejected' -%]

[%|loc(key,list.name)%]Message %1 for list '%2' has been rejected.[%END%]

I also remember that this email was sent before the migration from sympa version 6.0.1+dfsg-4+s to version 6.1.23.

Did anyone else determine this problem and/or does anyone know a solution to solve this problem?

Best regards,

Sabine Lorenz

----------

Sabine Lorenz
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
Steinbuch Centre for Computing

Hermann von Helmholtz Platz 1
76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen
Telefon: +49 721 608-28633

E-Mail: address@concealed

www.kit.edu/scc

KIT - Universität des Landes Baden-Württemberg und
nationales Großforschungszentrum in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft

Das KIT ist seit 2010 als familiengerechte Hochschule zertifiziert.