en - [sympa-users] sympa autoresponder

  • From: "Paavo Sild" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] sympa autoresponder
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 17:20:03 +0300

Hello!

just subscribed to the group so forgive me if the questions seems out
of topic or smth. And yes - I have been googling as well but without
much success (maybe wrong keywords?).

We have bee using sympa listserver for quite a time already (now on
v6.1.15).

Have been searching for a solution that would enable autoresponder
functionality for a list that accepts messages from anyone (public
list). Something that generates automatic response to _every_
incoming email saying: "thank you for your mail, we will contact wou
in next 2 business days..."

There is a reference to some functionality in

https://www.sympa.org/overview/features

saying: "send message list can be configured to request a challenge
email"

however I do not excatly understand how that could be configured for
usual incoming mail processing and maybe that is not what I am
looking for at all.

Does anybody has a suggestion how to achive autoresponder function
inside Sympa?

--
rgds,

Paavo Sild
address@concealed

  • [sympa-users] sympa autoresponder, Paavo Sild, 08/26/2016