en - [sympa-users] scenari questions

  • From: Matt Taggart <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] scenari questions
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 16:12:28 -0700

Hi sympa,

I have a scenari question:

Is there a functional difference between

default/scenri/add.authdkim
default/scenri/add.ownerdkim

They seem to do the same thing (just in slightly different order).
Related:
* For del it appears there is only a del.authdkim (that checks owner or
auth).
* For remind there is only a remind.ownerdkim (owner or auth)
* For subscribe/unsubscribe there is a .authdkim (subscriber
or auth), .auth_ownerdkim (owner or auth), and
.auth_notifydkim (subscriber or auth, notifies)

Can these be made consistent?
It might help to compose a README decoder key explaining the naming.

It would also be nice if formatting in the files could be consistent
across types to facilitate diff'ing and future changes, I can propose
patches for that once the above inconsistencies are adjusted and I
understand how they are related.

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart
address@concealed

  • [sympa-users] scenari questions, Matt Taggart, 08/19/2016