en - [sympa-users] Enabling DMARC

  • From: Russ Kepler <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Enabling DMARC
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 09:00:40 -0600

I recently upgraded my install to Sympa 6.1.24, this to enable the changes to
remove all the yahoo.com and aol.com bounces. I've enabled what I think are
the right options in the sympa.conf and bounced the service a couple of
times,
and I' not see what I expect (moving the DKIM key, munging the from address,
etc.)

This is what I have in the sympa.conf (and in the robot copy of same):

dmarc_protection_mode dkim_signature

dmarc_protection_phrase name_email_via_list

I'm not seeing anything unusual in logging (actually, I see little logging
despite anything I do but that's a separate issue). Is there some prerequsite
that I'm missing here or some Perl library I have to load to get this working?

  • [sympa-users] Enabling DMARC, Russ Kepler, 06/24/2016