en - Re: [sympa-users] Escaping ',' in source_parameters of data_source

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Escaping ',' in source_parameters of data_source
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 15:33:31 +0200

OK, I'm dumb, I did not realize you were speaking about you parameter.

Soji is right, you shoud use parametrized filters. With the example he provided (groupMembership=[% param.0 %],[% param.1 %],[% param.2 %],[% param.3 %]) you would have the following parameters: cn=rbg-gar,ou=ou-rbg,ou=Gruppen,o=physik

Plese remember that this functionnality is supposed to be used as a clutch when you need to grant middle-technical people the right to use data sources.

For an extensive usage of data sources on a lot of mailing list, we recommend list families.

Best regards,

David