en - RE: [sympa-users] Max number of Robots per server?

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: "McLaren, Terrence M" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Max number of Robots per server?
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 00:15:54 +0000

You’re at about the same number of domains as us, on a similarly sized server

Intuitively, I would guess that you’re more constrained by total number of lists, subscribers and throughput rather than number of domains.  As long as you can have that many domains in your SSL certificate, and use cookie_domain in your robot.conf I can’t see why hundreds of domains should be a problem.

However, you won’t know until you try it…

Steve

Steve Shipway

T: +64 9 3737 599 ext 86487

E: address@concealed